Junior Economist - Research Analyst
€32,000 - €35,000 - Permanent
Dublin City Centre
This role in a nutshell would suit someone who has a keen interest in the economy and the real estate market, has gained excellent report writing skills and experience taking a lead role in face-to-face presentations.
Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Knowledge of marco-ecomomics/property markets and analyse data and drive reports from scratch where they are ready for sign-off.
- Write high-quality client and market-facing reports on various sectors of the property market and lead internal and external presentations
- Provide support for internal and external clients
Your own skills and qualifications;
- Qualification in economics, property and / or related subjects
- Minimum of one years’ experience in a research or related role
- Awareness of economic and property related data; where to find it, what it means, how it is relevant for clients
For more information on this position or any similar roles please contact Noirin on 01-4744606 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Noirin is a Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.