Sigmar Recruitment has a great job for an iOS Developer for a consultancy company that has clients in various fields including fleet management, e-commerce, security, public sector and education, based in Wicklow!
- Has an established team of developers and is looking for someone who is a great team player
- They don't care about third level qualifications, but they're interested in productivity and making awesome apps!
What you will do:
- Be involved in designing and developing our latest iOS applications.
- Deliver high quality software and provide support for our QA and design teams.
- Participate in planning and prioritization of development activities.
- Communicate with stakeholders and translate their requirements into technical solutions.
Desirable to have:
- 2+ Years native iOS experience
- Experience in building and publishing applications preferable
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- An in-depth understanding of Objective-C/Swift and iOS
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player
- Excellent scoping and time estimation ability
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Lydia on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +35314744686.
If you don't have an updated CV, call me to have a chat and let's see is there a way for you to go forward or perhaps I can help you with more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.