Excellent opportunity for Underwriters who are looking to gain New Lending experience in Residential Mortgages with an established and expanding Irish Financial Service Group.
**This job is a permanent opportunity based in Dublin City Centre. €35,000 - €40,000 + attractive benefits on offer. **
Successful Candidate - will conduct credit analysis and support the underwriting of mortgages to ensure that risk and credit worthiness is assessed within credit policy and delivered within required time frames whilst providing exemplary customer service.
Responsibilities, include but not limited to;
- Credit Assessment - making informed lending decisions
- Customer Service - Maintain relationships to both internal and external customers
- Compliance & Management - Ensure operational and regulatory compliance throughout the process.
- QFA / APA minimum
- Previous credit underwriting experience
- Credit Assessment - Ability to understand and appropriately utilise systems and processes for credit and operational risk assessment
- Risk Awareness & IT Knowledge
If you are interested in this job or looking for more information on other jobs that may be of interest please give me a call on 01-4744606 or send an updated CV (in Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Noirin is a Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.