Salary: €28,000 - €30,000
A large asset management and banking group are seeking to hire a graduate fund accountant to join their team.
- Processing shareholder activity and reconciling to the funds’ transfer agent
- Timely completion of month-end process including NAV preparation
- Communicate with investors with updates on fund performance
- Performing procedures to ensure funds are in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Meet client and investor reporting deliverables and deadlines
Qualifications and Experience
- Third level qualification in Business/Finance or related subject
- Strong numeric ability
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Internship in funds/asset management desirable but not required
Please note that candidates for this role must possess an EU passport of Stamp 4 visa.
If you are interested in the above role please contact Colin on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 4744608.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.