Salary: €50,000 - €60,000
An international investment solutions provider based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Supplier Relationship Manager. The job, offered initially on a 1 year contract, is part of the business’ global procurement team and will require the successful candidate to carryout quality reviews and oversight on all third party vendors associated with the business.
- Ensure all vendors and relevant documentation are uploaded on to the business’ new supplier system
- Assist with onboarding procedures for new suppliers
- Conduct quality, risk and due diligence reviews on all suppliers periodically
- Investigate and report on all third party relationships in areas such as strengths/weaknesses, cost analysis and initiatives
- Other duties as required
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years' experience in asset management/custody
- Previous experience in procurement/vendor management
- Experience reviewing supplier contracts and rates, conducting quality investigations and reporting on same
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
If you are interested in the above role please contact Colin on email@example.com or 014744608
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.