A leading global investment manager based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire an Investor Services Manager to join their Private Equity Team.
- Day to day supervision of staff and monitoring of production levels.
- Train and mentor new and existing staff.
- Ensure investor account opening process is carried out in an efficient manner.
- Assist senior management, in particular the Head of PE with decision making around the team and business, including workforce planning and staff development.
- Ensure the accuracy of all payments made to investors.
- Assist Business Development team with assessment of new opportunities.
- Ensure team achieves and exceeds all KPIs.
Skills and Experience:
- 8 years’ experience in Transfer Agency/Investor Services.
- 3 years’ experience in Private Equity.
- Good knowledge of industry regulations and procedures.
- Third level qualification in business/finance or related subject.
For more information please contact Colin on email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.