A leading multinantional financial services institution is looking to hire an Operations Assistant for their Dublin City Centre office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process customer transactions such as cheques, credits, debits and ledger fees in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain customer data, open accounts, reconcile internal accounts, security and verification checking.
- General administration duties and delivering high-level customer service.
- Monitor and update World Base and Foreign Exchange rates.
- Produce AML reports for team.
- Payment processing of SEPA files on SPS.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience with payments, either SWIFT or SEPA.
- Previous reconciliations experience.
- Third level qualification in Business or related subject.
- Awareness of data protection legislation.
- Strong MS Office skills.
If you are interested in this role, or in hearing about other opportunities that may be available please call Colin on (01) 4744608 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.