Accounts Payable Jobs Dublin
From lucrative finanancial services to technology and pharmaceutical companies, the perfect opportunity for taking that next step in your AP career is waiting for you. Looking to fill both junior and senior positions. Fantastic salaries from €30,000 to €40,000 for the successful candidate. Interested?? Keep reading!
A day in your new Accounts Payable job could look a little like this:
- Ensure all invoices are coded with expense nominal, cost centre, supplier code & clear narratives.
- Ensure accruals, pre-paids, capital & VAT amounts are booked appropriately.
- Liaise with operating departments to understand the nature of the expense and to ensure invoices are processed timely.
- Monitor output & performance from offshore accounts payable administrators.
- Manage cash flow position of accounts to ensure that accounts have sufficient cash to meet weekly payment runs.
- Ensure smooth operation of the weekly payment runs and adequate checks to ensure that the correct payments are made to the correct creditors.
- Provide technical accounting advice on financial transactions and ensure accurate coding within the department.
- Work with all finance colleagues in the preparation of month end accounts.
What we need from you:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and databases.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and ability to prioritise.
If you're on the lookout for your next Accounts Payable Job – Apply now! Email your CV to Sirina at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 014744659.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.