We are seeking a customer focused resource whose primary focus will be to deliver exceptional phone and email customer support to users in sales training tools, in addition to supporting processes for the sales operations organization on both internal and external facing systems.
This position requires excellent problem-solving skills, ability to navigate through ambiguous issues, superior communication skills, ability to work quickly with great accuracy, understanding of internal Channel Sales tools.
- Serve as first point of contact support via phone and email for various sales provisioning/registration systems
- Become an expert in all training systems
- Troubleshoot access and provisioning issues by having a comprehensive practical and theoretical understanding of the applications
- Support the sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with customers (channel partner staff), which can substantially affect service and/ or product revenue(s)
- Report and escalate issues through appropriate channels, effectively communicating information with the applicable team(s) to ensure constant improvement of processes and support
- Consistently provides prompt, reliable, and accurate information to users
- Identify opportunities for improvement to support process
- Participate in projects and testing efforts related to support
Required Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience in user system support including outstanding communication skills, strong work ethic, great attention to detail, and exceptional customer focus.
Fluent in written and spoken English
Fluent in written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin)
- Must be prepared to work to a shift structure, whereby hours and or days may change over time to meet customer support needs.
- Must be flexible and willing to work weekends and some holidays.
- A passion for customer service and excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a call centre a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills appropriate in a professional setting
- Prior experience in a production application support role troubleshooting, analyzing and providing root cause analysis
- Strong sense of initiative and pro-activeness
- Outstanding attention to detail, strong organization and time management skills
- Proven competence in owning tasks, follow through, sharing information, and contributing to a collaborative environment
- Proven ability to work independently, efficiently exercising good judgement under deadline(s)
- Some travel may be required
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience using a user support tool that allows for two way email communication with users, categorization of issues, managing a queue, reallocating tickets etc.
- Using an IT service management system for tracking technical support cases
Using knowledge-based articles and complete documentation on processes being monitored and managed
- Be dependable and reliable – follow-up quickly and consistently
- Demonstrate a positive and approachable demeanour
- Actively practice teamwork, working within the Sales organization and throughout other parts of the company to achieve results
- Deliver more than the customer expects
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Be Result Driven
Contract period: 12Months
Salary: 30K per annum
Holidays: 21 days
Only candidates with EU citizenship or a Valid STAMP 4 will be considered.
If you interested please contact email@example.com or call +353214847138
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.