My client a Cork based Pharmaceutical manufacturer require a Training Specialist.
Key duties in this role will include (but not limited to) :
- Experienced in Learning and Development within regulated manufacturing.
- Exposure to Adult Learning Theory and Practice. Essential requirement
- Contribute strategically to the ongoing development and execution of the site L&D Strategy
- Collaborates with management team in the ongoing assessment of tower learning needs
- Coordinate, deliver & evaluate internal learning & coaching programs, ultilising multiple platforms
- Assist in the management and maintence of the Learning Management System
- Own the site onboarding process. Continue to evolve and evaluate.
- Provide 1:1 development coaching
- Deliver and provide feedback on selected psychometric assessments at individual and team level
- Assist with employee engagement, culture and wellbeing initiatives
- Have knowledge & experience of implementing the full HRD cycle (identify, design, deliver etc..)
- Remain abreast of key trends in the L&D space
- Project manage any special project requests in line with company needs
- Basic Qualifications
- Professional Qualification in Organizational Psychology/Training/Learning essential...
- 2-3 years in a Learning & Development capacity.
- 3rd Level Diploma (or higher required).
- Training delivery and evaluation(previously Train the trainer QQI Level 6) or equivalent
- Psychometric qualification favourable
- A positive, can do attitude, with a proven capability to work collaboratively with teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of working on multiple projects and delivering to targets.
- Experience working in a compliance orientated environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional membership of relevant bodies (CIPD, IITD, PSI, BPS etc) favourable
Circa 2 years working experience in this area.
For more information please mail Colin firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.