My client a pharma company based in the Cork require a Senior Manufacturing Engineer.
This is ahighly technical roles focused on the automation support side of the process.
Key duties will include (but not limited to):
- Develop and design cost effective process and equipment improvements.
- Esure minimal impact of production whilst undertaking automation tasks.
- Provide advice and training to Manufacturing and Maintenance Departments.
- Utilise Lean Six Sigma tools and emphasise continious improvement.
- Develop and implement Safety and Quality improvements.
- Expeienced in compiling design specifications and associated documentation.
- Familiar with fault finding and troubleshooting of equipment processes.
- Implement improvements under change control.
- Familar with and able to implemnt all related ISO standards and processes.
- Experienced with audits (internal/external) and presentaion of data.
- Esure adherence to and can advise on all EHS procedures and practices.
- A third level Engineering Degree (Mechanical/Electronic).
- A minimum of four years in an Engineering role within manufacturing.
- Solidworks and six sigma qualifications highly advantageous.
For more information please E-Mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.