The project involves working within a DevOps team and closely with the development team to assist them with the operational requirements of implementing their environments into Docker containers within AWS. You will leverage your deep Docker expertise to guide and shape the technical direction of the new project. You’ll be involved in all aspects, from helping us define and implement Docker best practices, to evaluating different approaches, to hands in implementation, and planning continuous improvements.
- Get involved in all phases of the Docker adoption including analysis of the current situation and ways to implement the solution, establishing best practice and implementation guidelines.
- Analyze current architecture and make architectural changes as needed.
- Interact with our Architecture, Development, DBA and Infrastructure teams to help us define interoperability across systems and processes
- Excellent experience in working with AWS, Terraform, Docker and Chef
- You will be someone that has applied software dev practices to infrastructure deployment
- Experience migrating from traditional stack to a container stack. Setting up Docker a full stack including: container building pipelines, automating the deployment of docker, architecting a layered structure that can be reused etc
If you are interested in the above positon please contact Sam on 01 4744620 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.