Risk Manager Permanent €65,000
This role reports to the Director of Operations and works closely with Operations and
Compliance teams on a day to day basis. This role holds responsibility for embedding risk
management frameworks into the operational procedures, and where defects are found making
sure corrective action is taken.
- Lead, advise, challenge, and support the Operations team regarding risk management activities
- Call out any material operational risk issues and incidents to functional management and/or the relevant operational risk governance forum
- Perform independent review and quality assurance on controls/processes
- Handle reporting of incidents to ensure clear and sufficient information is recorded,including the root cause and risk classification
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong compliance experience in consumer finance, with knowledge of financial services
- Experience of the regulatory requirements within FCA Handbook and other relevant regulatory bodies
- Experience in a fintech business or financial institution particularly as it relates to the monitoring and testing of first line risk
- Proven ability to influence and challenge senior stakeholders and peers
- Ability to work across projects and BAU to deliver to deadlines
Please contact Paul O'Riordan today on 4744663 or e-mail:email@example.com
We are professional & Ethical Recruitment Consultants; your CV will travel no further than our email in-box until we have discussed your application in full in regards to this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.