Property Paralegal/Legal Exec | 45k | Mid-Large Tier Firm
We’re currently representing a leading Dublin based Law Firm that have an opening in their Property department.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Executive seeking a move to a firm offering a great package with guaranteed work-life balance and access to high quality work.
The firm will also consider an experienced Property Legal Secretary.
Title: Property Legal Executive/Paralegal
Location: Dublin City
Salary: Up to €45,000 (depending on experience)
This job will have a strong focus on the Conveyancing process and will include the following duties:
- Residential & Commercial Conveyancing transactions.
- File management.
- Liaising with 3rd parties (Solicitors/ Councils/Banks).
- Section 72 declarations.
- Land Registry Registrations.
- Contracts for sale.
- Candidates must have Property Law experience (commercial or residential conveyancing).
- Experience gathered in a small, medium or large firm.
- At least 2 years’ experience.
- Ability to prioritise workload;
- Positive attitude; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more about this role?
To hear more about this job, you can apply via the link below, send your CV to Conor Hoey (firstname.lastname@example.org) or we can have a confidential chat with on: +353 1 4744649.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.