In-House Legal Executive | Financial Services
Title: In-House Legal Executive
Salary: Up to €45,000
Our client, a leading FS institution are seeking a legal executive/Paralegal for their Mortgage Litigation department.
The position will give you an insight on how the Mortgage arrears process works as you will liaise with external solicitor firms and contact this Mortgage provider’s customers.
This role is based in the Mortgage Litigation team, typical responsibilities will include:
- Helping customers in arrears during the pre-litigation and litigation stage;
- Corresponding with external Solicitors;
- Helping customers to review Standard Financial Statements;
- Reviewing cases and deciding appropriate course of action.
The ideal candidate will come from a debt litigation or collections background, however, applications will also be considered if you meet the following requirements;
- Legal Graduate with experience gathered in a Law Firm or In-House environment;
- Recent experience as a Paralegal or Legal Executive;
- Understanding of loans/mortgage arrears process;
- Immediately available;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Attention to detail; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more about this role?
If so, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can have a confidential chat with me about this role on: +353 1 4744649.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.