My client a Kerry based manufacturing facility urgently require a Research Chemist.
This is a permanet role with an excellent salary on offer.
Key duties will include ( but not limited to ) :
- You will provide scientific and technical leadership and direction to project teams.
- Develop extraction and purification procedures for natural products at lab scale.
- Perform quantitative & qualitative analysis on raw materials using laboratory analytical techniques.
- Make stable and efficient formulations to meet desired specifications in biosciences & animal feeds.
- Optimize formulated ingredients to meet cost objectives & manage availability of raw materials.
- Conduct stability testing and record results.
- Monitor equipment operations and maintain cleanliness in the laboratory.
- Follow industry standards on scientific significance, accuracy, safety & record keeping
- Train and mentor junior staff on Development and QC processes including :
- Analytical techniques, practices, compliance, documentation, and data evaluation.
- Evaluate new cutting-edge technologies for product analysis.
- Focus on fast efficient and reliable methodologies that could be implemented in the QC lab.
- M.Sc in a relevant discipline essential.
- 2-3 Years experience. A mix of Post Doc and Industry work essential.
- In depth knowledge of Inorganic & Organic chemistry.
- Shown experience of leading scientific projects.
- Excellent problem solving capability and ability to document and communicate results.
- Strong planning and project management skills.
An immediate start is available.
For more information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.