My client a Cork based company currently has an opening for a QC Analyst.
The successful candidate will report to the QC Manager and will meet deliverables these include :
Testing of samples to meet company QC metrics.
Together with the QC Manager the candidate will ensure the smooth running of the department.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Experienced with In Process Testing, calibrations, and auditing.
- Take action for release of incoming goods, products for which production or packaging is outsourced.
- Responsible for products & processes in full compliance with procedures, legal/quality guidelines.
- Responsible for advice on & improvements in order to ensure optimal quality of released products & processes.
- Will understand the quality requirements for the introduction of materials to site.
- Has capabilities to communicate requirements to suppliers & will use GDP.
• Candidates must have Experience in SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
• Review and approve documentation such as SOP’s, training modules, protocols, etc..
• Support out of spec (OOS) & Lab Investigations as required
• Develops an active approach to safety, hygiene, environmental and regulatory compliance.
The successful candidate will have solid experience of:
• Team development. Review and documentation approval.
• Experience with calibrations & method development
• Ensure compliance with GxP, EHS and out of spec (OOS's).
- Expereince with Lab Documentation highly desired (LIMS).
Solid experience in QC Analytical and in-process testing.
Minimum 3 years’ industry experience and a B.Sc. in Chemistry or equivilant.
E-Mail email@example.com with your CV . Excellent salary on offer
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.