Sigmar Recruitment are working with an international Underwriting Agency on their recruitment of several Underwriters to join their in Household team in Dublin.
Our client is a leading Underwriting agency in the UK who are establishing a Dublin office to manage their Irish business. They already operate in the Irish market and feel now is the time to set up a base in the heart of Dublin City Centre.
These jobs are being offered on a permanent full-time basis and will be part of the company's initial growth phase in Dublin.
The Underwriter will be responsible for managing our clients portfolio of household policies, focusing on high net worth and specialist household insurance products.
The Underwriter will manage new, existing and renewal business via multi product and multi distribution channels and will work closely with the UK office.
Working directly with brokers, the Underwriter will be tasked with driving income, conversion and retention targets.
- Previous experience in Household / Home Underwriting
- Previous experience dealing with specialist or high net worth household insurance an advantage but not essential
- CIP qualified or progressing towards completing qualification
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent salary on offer in line with experience
For more information on these positions please contact Alan McLoughlin on (01) 4744 648 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist at Sigmar Recruitment
For similar vacancies please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/consultants/alan-mcloughlin
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.