Junior Site Engineer - Required - Limerick
Junior Civil Site Engineer to work on a 4-month contract starting ASAP.
- 4-month contract.
- Support the flood risk management programme.
- Working alongside an industrial staff member reading river gauges along several sites in Limerick and touching into Clare and Kerry.
- Minimum qualification at Level 6 in Civil Engineering.
- Ability to maintain and operate technical equipment and systems.
- Collection, processing and management of hydrometric data, and the installation, monitoring and maintenance of hydrometric gauging stations.
Junior land surveyor
Junior surveying engineer.
Interested and want to know more, contact:
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.