11.5 month contract
Working with a global IT company based in Cork who are urgently looking for a strong Data Entry and systems candidate to work on an 11.5 mth contract.
The role will involve analytical and administrative responsibilities supporting the business.
The successful candidate must be a highly motivated individual with experience of working successfully across multiple business & functional teams. They will assist in the development, management and implementation of key sales support operations, with particular responsibility for the maintenance of the account and territory data used across the companies sales systems. Must have had some prior exposure to large Enterprise systems (e.g. ERP / CRM) and be comfortable with basic master data, application and reporting concepts.
• Manage the daily maintenance of sales account assignments and territories
• Data analysis and cleansing of the related data throughout sales systems
• Effectively communicate status to line manager
• Anticipate issues and manage risks, escalating these as required
Skills and requirements:
• A detail-oriented, highly organized individual, who is able to focus on keeping accurate documentation
• Strong problem solving skills, with the ability to work autonomously
• Ability to cut through ambiguity, to listen, challenge & innovate
• Customer & service focused, able to work on parallel initiatives
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Delivery focused with the ability to work across and with a variety of functional teams to meet deadlines
• Aptitude and interest in large enterprise systems
• Data management and analysis skills in Excel/Numbers
• A good understanding of basic Business Intelligence tool & concepts.
• An undergraduate degree preferably with a commercial or technical slant
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.