Collections Team Leader
Fintech Start up Company
Dublin City Centre - Permanent
€40,000 - €45,000
Excellent opportunity for a experienced Collections Team Leader looking for a new and exciting challenge in a European Start up Fin-tech Lending company!!
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for a team of 6 - 8 agents. You will ensure that the team’s SLAs and performance targets are achieved, coaching and advising as necessary. You will use your expert knowledge of collections processes and related systems to assist in identifying, assessing and resolving issues and problems as they arise.
Your Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Excellent people managements skills - Coaching and mentoring team members on Collections best practices
- Day to day oversight and distribution of workload to the team, and ensuring that daily and weekly targets around cash,call queues, and reviews are met and exceeded
- Work closely with Servicing Manager and the Director of Operations, regarding cash collections status, roll rates and customer issues
- Maximising the recovery of amounts in accordance with contractual terms
- Manage the induction and training of new team members ensuring that the highest levels of training are delivered and measured.
Your Skills and experience;
- 2 years people management experience, 5 years collections experience.
- Excellent customer service experience
- Strong record of developing and implementing new and existing policies and procedures
For more information on this position please contact Noirin Kerr on 01-4744606 or email your CV to email@example.com
Noirin is a Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.