Great Opportunity for someone who has at least 3+ years experience in the area of Insights & Analysis or Strategic Planning, to join a leading Irish drinks distributor on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible to lead their category agenda with key customers across all channels and you will develop key customers’ category sales while supporting the Commercial Category & Insight Manager.
- Regular category development and evaluation meetings with key customers, identifying gaps and opportunities for them to deliver growth
- Supporting Territory specific Wholesale deliver revenue growth, using techniques and analysis from Take Home channel to ensure the buying team have a competitive advantage
- Providing regular reporting on market and brand performance to relevant teams across Territory.
- Analyse and interpret key market data, drawing conclusions and insight for commercial and marketing teams to support their business objectives.
- Support the Commercial Category & Insight Manager in the provision of volume and market share forecasts by channel / trade and geography
- Build relationships with data providers, developing a thorough understanding of the services provided, in order to utilize their services and drive maximum value from contracts.
- Play a key support role in the annual brand planning process
- Evaluate drivers of brand performance by geography/channel of trade (e.g. price elasticity, outlet segmentation).
- Undertake analysis of key competitor brands, their performance in market and the opportunities these present
- Report on channel and customer level performance analysis
- Work with customer marketing and commercial teams to develop compelling selling stories for their core brands
- Work with commercial teams to identify optimal pack/price/promotional strategies for each key customer to maximize opportunities for their brands.
- Integration of the understanding of shopper & drinker behaviour and the impact this has on their business into selling presentations.
Experience and skills needed;
- Degree level qualification in relevant subject preferred
- Marketing experience in a blue chip environment, specifically in the area of Insights & Analysis, Strategic Planning or Market Research environment
- Experience in category insight, data analysis and evaluation
- Experience of continuous and panel data sources such as AC Nielsen or Dunhumby etc
- Ability to derive & connect insight from multiple information sources
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills
For further information please get in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org or call 014744602.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.