My client a Waterford based company currently has an opening for a QC Chemist
The successful candidate will report to the QC Manager and will meet deliverables these include :
Testing of samples to meet company QC metrics.
- Sampling and testing of raw materials in-process materials, finished & stability products.
- Assist at a technical level in out of specification investigation and non-conformaties/deviations.
- Participate in lab process validations, cleaning validations & equipment qualification.
- Participate in site validations for the process.
- Method transfer or method validation experience desired.
- Involved in ensuring that the lab is compliant to ISO regulations.
- Sampling and testing of materials, utilities & environment.
- Ensure all operations are conducted in accordance with GMP’s & good scientific principles.
- Manage documentation and equipment maintenance systems within the laboratory.
- Review chemical analysis data of raw materials, in process and finish products.
- Support quality aspects of materials management including supplier approval, supplier complaints and specification management
Together with the QC Manager the candidate will ensure the smooth running of the department.
Solid experience in QC Analytical and in-process testing.
Minimum 3 years’ industry experience and a B.Sc. in Chemistry or equivilant.
E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV . Excellent salary bonus healthcare etc.. on offer
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.