Our client a major manufacturer in Clare has a vacancy for a QA Supervisor
The role is structured so that he/she will have :
Responsibility for the production of certificates to include:
- Authenticity and quality
- Ease of access / availability.
- Layout and embellishing
Ideally the candidiate should possess, 2-3 years experience within a GMP manufacturing facility.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 3 Years experience in QA within a regulated environment ie. Pharma, Med Devices etc..
- Providing QA and oversight of cGMP activities across the site.
- Ensure operations and support departments are in compliance with cGMP.
- Internal auditing. Carry out preparation, scheduling, reporting & follow up of internal audits.
- In conjunction with the internal audit team.prepare, schedule, carry out, generate audit reports.
- Ensure Qualified Person support for site and global batch release.
- Documentation – working closely with the QA Officers responsible for control of documentation.
- Responsibility for production of documentation, communication & training to appropriate stakeholders
- Updating of the intranet and review on an ongoing basis. Intranet, update, review, training records
- Ensure preparation and support for internal & external audits.
- Work collaboratively with support departments while ensuring high cGMP standards.
- Ensure effective stakeholder management for corporate support departments.
- Strong leadership and personnel development skills.
An excellent salary package is on offer.
Diploma/Degree in Science required with IS0 9001:2000 & 17025 an advantage.
For more information please mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.