My client a major manufacturer in Tipperary has a vacancy for a QA Manager.
The role is structured so that he/she will have :
3 QA Specialists reporting in and in turn he/she will report to the site QA Leader.
Ideally the candidiate should possess, 3-4 years experience within a GMP manufacturing facility.
This role may suit somebody who is at a senior QA level looking to move into management.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 3 Years Management experience in QA within a regulated environment ie. Pharma, Med Devices etc..
- Providing QA and oversight of cGMP activities across the site.
- Ensure operations and support departments are in compliance with cGMP.
- Manage QA teams through QA Managers to provide quality and compliance support for the site.
- Ensure Qualified Person support for site and global batch release.
- Ensure preparation and support for internal & external audits.
- Work collaboratively with support departments while ensuring high cGMP standards.
- Ensure effective stakeholder management for corporate support departments.
- Strong leadership and personnel development skills.
An excellent salary package is on offer.
For more information please mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.