My Cork based client a World leader is Electronics seek a Product Manager.
This is a contract role for 6 months but may continue.
Travel whilst not extensive, will be required both within EMEIA region.
It may suit somebody who specializes in this area for lucrative short term roles.
- As part of the Product Management team in the Business Development area, they seek :
- A dynamic Product Manager to support and drive initiatives both in EMEIA and APAC.
- He/She will lead the planning, development, implementation & measurement of :
- Products, programs, & services that support an exceptional experience for customers & 3rd parties
- He/she will drive project execution, drive growth, increase operational efficiency.
Essential Duties :
- Utilize multiple methodologies to launch products & drive enhancements throughout lifecycle.
- Lead product/project lifecycle including strategy, objectives, timelines, cost models, etc..
- Own all aspects of new product development and launch in region (EMEIA & APAC).
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure that strategy is aligned with the goals of all depts.
- Build strong relationships to successfully influence and manage escalations.
- Develops regional product launch schedules to ensure NPI readiness.
- Manages project risk throughout the life of the product launch.
- Own end to end product life cycle including concepts, innovation, launch & sustaining
- Craft new business models as appropriate & manages risk assessment.
- Own process improvement and develop solutions that target root causes.
- Represent the business in formal business requirement writing
What you'll need :
- 5+ years professional experience in product management or related discipline
- Project Management skills & experience required; PMP a plus
- Ability to identify potential challenges / roadblocks in advance and offer potential solutions.
- Prioritise the product backlog to ensure work focuses on items with maximum value.
- Independence, attention to detail, and out-of-the-box thinking
- Possess a moderate level of system and technical proficiency (e.g. SAP, Filemaker Pro etc)
Interested ? Call me now 021-4315770 or mail Colin firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.