Quality Manager – Global Audits
- Contribute to the development of Quality and Regulatory systems and the compliance of the multi-site Quality Management System.
- Responsible for QA and Quality business wide projects, including dealing with third parties on quality related issues.
- Manage the resources for the department and make sure that their use is in line with strategic goals of the company.
- Drive continuous improvement across the business and compliance across regional quality projects to ensure total adherence to ISO13485.
- Using your broad knowledge and expertise in Quality and Regulatory, apply risk management techniques to produce effective end results.
- Act as the point of escalation for quality which can impact business operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science with 7 or more years’ experience in a medical device or highly regulated environment.
- Must have a broad knowledge of quality and industry regulatory bodies.
- Prior experience in regional or global collaboration is key.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.