Role: Legal Executive - Property & Conveyancing
Location: Galway City
Contract: 4-month FTC starting ASAP
Our client, a well-established Legal Firm in Galway City have an upcoming contract role for an experienced legal executive.
The ideal candidate will have specialised in litigation and/or Property/Conveyancing previously.
The position will be for available for an initial 4 months with potential for extension
- Prepare and arrange registration of Land Registry or Registry of Deeds documents including use of the Property Registration Authority website.
- CORT Requisitions on Title.
- Scheduling title documents.
- Preparing Contract for Sale.
- Dealing with Banks/Councils/Government departments.
- Preparing closing documentation.
- Typing and document management.
- File management – daily.
- Invoicing and accounts.
- PA duties - dealing with calendar and extensive diary.
- General support.
- 5 years’ legal secretarial experience in a Property/Conveyancing practice area.
- The ability to manage the demands of more than one fee earner.
- Fast accurate typing skills and the ability to turn around documentation in a short timeframe.
- Calm, organised and logical approach required to prioritise and organise workload.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and work to deadlines.
- A pleasant and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply for this position or for more information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.