Accounts Assistant / Part Qualified Accountant
Group Financial Controller, the role holder will work closely with members of the Finance Teams in both parent companies and with other employees
- Analytical review of weekly market invoicing
- Validation of weekly market payments
- Preparation of payment Validations
- Responsible for processing bank transfers and reconciling bank accounts (170+)
- Preparation of weekly market cashflows
- Preparation of monthly debtor & creditor reconciliations
- Preparation and issuing of ad hoc market and corporate invoices
- Balance Sheet reconciliation and analysis as appropriate
- Assisting in the production of the monthly accounts
Essential Skills and Experience
- A part-qualified accountant or Qualified accounting technical Accountant (IATI or equivalent) with a minimum of 2+ years relevant experience
- Excellent working knowledge of accounting packages and Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
More details will be given upon application and we can have a confidential chat.
Please apply with CV to Aoife in Sigmar Accountancy firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.