My client in the Pharma sector urgently require a skilled Mechanical Engineer.
He/she will work with the company Engineers, providing support locally & internationally.
The main responsibility here is to give support for manufacturing ops, technology & systems engineering.
The Mechanical Engineer provides technical coverage and support for maintenance and repair of plant and infrastructure components and equipment.
Departments include Engineering, maintenance & production.
The Engineer will also provide input on new product design, new materials & specifications.
This person will provide Engineering solutions to problems which may arise including :
- Engineering, maintenance, & faultfinding required in the role.
- Design bespoke machinery and robotic systems.
- he primary responsibility of the Mechanical Engineer is engineering support for manufacturing operations, technology and systems engineering. The Mechanical Engineer provides technical coverage and support for maintenance and repair of plant and infrastructure components and equipment. Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Supervise the manufacture and assembly of machinery and robotic systems.
- Ensure mechanical requirements are in line with quality as per ISO 9001:2015 QMS .
- Generate necessary design drawings & specifications for customers manufacture and assembly.
- Assist in the sourcing & supervision of suppliers of machinery components, custom parts etc..
- Identify & respond to opportunities to drive innovation and efficiencies in the execution all projects
Minimun of 3 years's design experience in a fast paced design environment setting.
Third Level Degree ( or higher ) in Mechanical Engineering or equivialnt.
3 years + solid experience in the Pharma/Food/Medical Device sector.
Lean qualification highly desired.
Solidworks, PLC knowledge.
Desired (Non Essential )
- A strong team player with an ability to work to strict deadlines.
- The ideal candidate will be able to show a strong aptitude for problem solving.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
Interested ? Please mail a CV to me email@example.com or call 021-4315770
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.