My Client a Cork based company require a Logistics/Customer Administrator.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager .
Fluency in German is essential here.
Key duties will include ( but not limited to) :
Dealing with suppliers, organising transport
- Dealing with clearance agents, handling import licences.
- Issue credit notes (where applicable) & arrange shipments from source.
- Accepting & processing Import / Export and Cross Trade bookings.
- Master airway bills, house airway bills, bills of lading
- Expereinced with invoicing, expereince with phone/E-Mail/Fax.
- Manage Import & Export customs documents & issue quotations.
- Monitor all shipments, responsible for all invoicing & filing.
- Troubleshooting : Exposure to resolution of operational problems.
- Minimum of NFQ Level 7 Diploma in Logistics.
- A mimimum of 2 years' eperience in Customer facing Logistics.
- Expereince in Internal Business systems an advantage.
- Expereince in a Logisticgs Freight Forwarding background.
- Proven problem solving & organisational skills.
- Excellent communication/telephone skills.
- A proven team player.
- Strong exposure to tracking & control systems.
- Fully PC literate & good SAP exposure also needed.
An excellent salary & benefits on offer.
For details don't delay get in touch !
Please E-Mail me firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.