Mortgage Arrears Consultant 12 Month Contract
The Arrears Support Unit Executive is responsible for working closely with mortgage arrears customers in identifying and implementing appropriate solutions on arrears cases.
- Manage the assigned loan portfolio ensuring all relevant Client and legislative policies and procedure are adhered to. However, assignment of work may not always be on a case ownership basis it will be driven by the Senior Manager Residential Mortgage / ASU and will vary over time depending on overall portfolio position.
- Assess the current position on each account in your portfolio/ workload in relation to balance, arrears, payment history and customer engagement to date. You will then actively engage via phone, letter and personal meetings with customers primarily to ensure all relevant information is collated, arrears are collected and accounts are regularized.
- Individual activity on accounts should be in line with divisional process, systems and procedures and overall compliance with CPC and CCMA regulations.
- Proven experience in team coaching and performance management within a mortgage or lending environment. At least 3 year’s experience at this level is essential. Where candidates have Team Lead experience within banking, their experience with mortgage products must be significant.
- Experience of restructuring mortgage accounts an advantage.
- Must possess the skills required to deal with demanding mortgage collections and arrears negotiations with customers, specifically in accordance with the requirements of the Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears.
- Proven ability to meet performance targets within a demanding and challenging environment.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan about this and other many similar Financial Sevices opportunities that I have on at the moment on 4744663 or e-mail me on email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.