Commercial Credit Analyst
- 23 month contract
- Salary €35-45k (depending on experience)
The successful Credit Analyst will have responsibility for management of a dedicated portfolio of customers within SME Sector working collaboratively as part of a dynamic team to provide appropriate credit restructuring solutions to our customer base. Supporting our customers in financial difficulty and providing them with sustainable solutions. It also comprises the proactive credit management of previously restructured customers and/or enforcement of the Bank’s security in situations where all consensual efforts to restructure borrowings have failed. The role will afford the opportunity to individuals to gain restructuring experience as well as enhancing their people, credit and relationship management skills.
- 2+ years’ experience of working in a lending and / or restructuring area of a financial services company is highly desirable.
- Evidence of building and maintaining relationships with clients in a challenging and fast paced environment.
- An ability to work on own initiative and interact as part of a highly motivated team.
- An ability to prioritise and plan to effectively achieve goals and to be dependable in consistently delivering reliable results.
- QFA Qualified or APA Qualified in:
- Housing Loans, Home Reversion Agreements and Associated Insurances;
- Consumer Credit and Associated Insurances
- Lending & Credit Analysis: Analyse the credit and risk implications of credit proposals and make well-informed lending decisions to grow profitable business
- Customer Relationship Management: Engaging the Customer and adding value
- Strategic Planning and Priority Setting: getting things done effectively and efficiently
- Results Focus: achieving results resiliently
- Leadership, Teamwork and Collaboration: leading the business through change and ambiguity
If you are interested in this job description and have the relevant qualifications and experience please call Annmarie on 01 4744645 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.