Team lead Job – Client Services
An incredible opportunity has presented itself with a private global finance and investment multinational who are at early stages of their Irish operation in Dublin 2. We are looking for an experienced Team Leader in Client Services to join this exciting company and be one of the first employees in the door of their much-anticipated Irish Office.
Who are we? And what are our people like?
We are very proud of our people and the culture that we create. Our people are passionate, engaged, smart and curious. Everyone who works here gets the independence and confidence to make a difference and we know that there is always room for improvement. Honesty and respectfulness are extremely important to us and we always put our clients first.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities for this Team Lead job
- You will be required to create a positive team environment that fosters an achieving and progressive work place.
- Review of your teams work through case review and call listening against a quality framework defining what good looks like - using coaching & feedback techniques to improve overall performance.
- There is an expectation that this position will be proactive in performance management re targets/benchmarks and suitable reaction to underperformance.
- You will be responsible for the continuous coaching, training planning and development of different employees at different levels within your team.
- Communicate important messages to the team through team meetings, 1-2-1s etc. encouraging team members to take ownership for their learning where feasible.
- This position will support and give guidance regarding product and procedural knowledge especially at times when the coach or trainer is not present to the wider team.
Skills and Experience needed for this Team Lead Job
- Strong people skills and a desire to help others develop
- A positive attitude with a validated ability to troubleshoot problems and overcome adversity
- You will need to have proven experience working in a contact centre environment.
- It goes without saying that you will need to have previous experience in a supervisory position and be a strong relationship builder.
- You must be proactive in seeking information and improvement for others.
- Analytical skills are very useful for this position and you must also have experience record keeping.
- Strong sense of discipline with confidence to take on difficult conversations.
- You will need to have some knowledge of regulatory obligations.
It is a regulatory requirement that you complete a professional qualification within 4 years of your start date and that you continue to maintain the regulatory knowledge and competencies for your role. The company will provide the relevant support to assist in the achievement of the qualification
Everyone applying for these positions must demonstrate affinity of the company’s core values
- Innovation – Be willing to experiment and try new and better ways to service our clients.
- Integrity – Take personal responsibility for always acting in the best interests of our clients.
- Excellence – Always strive to be the best while in the knowledge that we can always do better next time.
If this Team Lead job sounds like something that you, or someone you know, might be interested in, please call me, Emily Jones on 01-4744672 or apply now. If you have any questions about the job description, please e mail me on email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.