Payroll Specialists Financial Services company Dublin City Centre
Required experience includes:
• A minimum of 3-5 years Irish payroll administration experience in a busy environment
• Experience with systems such as Sage, Core, Micropay and Europay
• Experience of large volume and/or multiple payrolls
• Knowledge of relevant PRSI/Tax legislation
• Strong positive attitude and interpersonal skills
• The ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
• Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
• Strong time management and organisational skills
• The ability to work as part of a team
• IPASS preferable
Required responsibilities include:
• Run weekly and monthly payrolls for existing portfolio of clients
• Process accurate and timely monthly and year end reporting
• Monthly and annual PAYE returns
• Maintenance and review of any existing payroll processes, finding opportunities for improvement
• Experience of working with pensions, payroll and general ledger knowledge would be advantageous
• Dealing with both client and employee issues
Excellent opportunities for experienced payroll specialists with a minimum of three years experience processing payroll in high volume environments.
Salaries 40K to 45K DOE
Benefits include VHI discounted scheme, free breakfast, 250 Euro One for All Voucher at Christmas.
Excellent opportunities for career progression with these roles.
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Orla on 014744605
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.