• Assistant Payroll Manager Dublin 2
Our client a leading financial services company in Dublin 2 have an opportunity for an Assistant
Management of the new client take on process which will involve liaison with the client to ensure that client expectations are delivered and that new assignments are properly resourced.
• Training in of new staff in processes and procedures, ensuring they have correct systems access in place to fulfil their tasks
• Assisting in the review of weekly and monthly payrolls as well as responsibility for processing key clients’ payrolls
• Resolution of escalations in a prompt and clear manner to clients
• Processing accurate and timely payrolls
• Creating and reporting monthly and year end report
Experience and skills :
• A minimum of 5 years payroll experience in a busy environment
• Experience with systems such as Core Pay, Sage Micropay and Europay
• Experience of large volume and/or multiple payrolls
• Knowledge of relevant PRSI/Tax legislation
• Excellent interpersonal, organisational and motivational skills
• The ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
• Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
Basic salary 45K to 50K
Benefits include VHI discounted scheme, free breakfast,500 Euro All for one Voucher at Christmas.
Excellent opportunity for career progression.
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Orla on 014744605
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.