Excellent North Dublin based opportunity for a strong chemist to move into a more analytical role, gaining experience in tech transfer, method development and validation. This is a permanent job with salary 35K+ plus benefits depending on experience.
Contact Clara on 01 4744676
- Carry out sampling and analytical testing of raw materials, intermediates and finished API products
- Method Development and Validation
- Tech Transfer
- Analytical testing using HPLC and GC
- Provide assistance and guidance in deviation investigations, OOS investigations, change proposals and batch disposition
- Review equipment qualification documentation for QC Laboratory equipment.
- Writing and Reviewing SOPs
- Minimum of a BSc Degree (life science)
- Must have 2-3 years post graduation industry in HPLC in a GMP environment (ideally pharma) - new graduates won't be considered
- Experienced in raw materials or finished products
- Experience in tech transfer/method development an advantage
- Working knowledge of QC Systems (Empower, LIMS)
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your QC career and move into a more analytical role in an established pharmaceutical company.
If you are interested in applying for this position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clara Henry on 01 4744676 for a confidential discussion
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.