My client a food company in the Mid West require an experience Ecologist.
Key duties in the role will include (but not limited to) :
- A strong backgrond/knowledge in sea/aquatic Ecology.
- Manage all aspects of sustainable seaweed harvesting.
- Conduct site surveys, inspections, audits, data analysis, harvest plans and reports, as required.
- Maintain all records, databases and documents.
- Ensure compliance with environmental, quality and regulatory standards and licence conditions.
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders
- Technical comptence on pesticide application, crop protection & disease control.
- An understanding of plant protection products and seaweed harvesting.
- Excellent analytical skills and be fluent in English and preferably have a second language.
- To statistically analyse results whenever that is deemed necessary, using the adequate tools.
- Excellent report writing and knowledge of QC Analytical tools required.
- Bachelors' Degree minimum. Post grad qualification highly desired.
- A min. of 2-3 years experience in a similar role in the food/beverage industry preferable :
- Expert knowledge on aquatic ecology.
- Passionate about Science , Product quality & sales.
Excellent salary on offer for the right candidate
Interested? call Colin or mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.