Desktop Support Analyst– Mulhuddart – Permanent
Sigmar is glad to announce a new role Desktop Support Analyst for a privately owned pharmaceutical group of companies.
Our client is looking for a Desktop Support Analyst who will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the IT Service Desk, utilise up-to-date procedures, resolve support requests and escalating key technical issues for management input and guidance as required. The analyst will have broad exposure to various technologies, in dynamic Manufacturing, Office and Laboratory environments.
What you will be doing
- Supporting the company’s environment to approved standards
- Providing support and delivery of company approved applications and services
- Assist the Network Administrator in providing support for the LAN, WLANs, Active Directory, VMware virtualisation, Windows Server 2012, Citrix XenApp as well as some Lab, Engineering, Plant and Production systems
- Assist in the preparation & review of Standard Operating Procedures
What you need
- 3+ years in a technical desktop support capacity
- Working knowlegde of Windows / Active Dirctory / Citrix & Microsoft exchange server
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience working directly with a user/customer base
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to present ideas in non-technical language
- Strong personal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Previosuly worked in an ITIL environment.
- Full healthcare insurance
- Bonus- performance related
- Contributiary pension
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.