Software Project Lead
If you want to work for a World Leader in Vision Systems within the automotive industry by providing situational awareness solutions using cutting edge technology, this could be the role for you.
The Software Project Lead is responsible for the planning, execution and follow-up of a Software project. The Project Lead will comply with Software department processes and follow the priorities and schedules defined by project’s R&D PM.
To be an effective SW PL, concise communications is key within the SW team itself and also reporting up to the R&D PTM and across the other Function Owners delivering within the project
- Updated project planning documents including resource forecasting
- In charge of the robust project execution in line with the project’s targets
- Ensures SW development processes are followed
- Reports progress and resources to SW Dept and project weekly
- Contributing to process development as required
Represent the SW team at the customer level so will need to have customer experience previously
Overall responsibility of the successful management of the SW project and reporting up into the R&D PTM
Supports R&D PM for customer interface in SW issues
- Minimum Degree in engineering preferably in the fields of electronics / computer science
- Master of Science in Computer sciences or Software Engineering or equivalent domain preferable
- Min 5 years’ experience preferably in automotive embedded software
- Min 5 years of relevant SW project management, methodologies and software experience
- Strong leadership skills / potential
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, enforcement assets and focus on results
- Ability to manage projects across multiple timezones / cross-cultural cooperation
- Automotive SPICE experience is an advantage
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.