Our client a manufacturing company based in West Dublin are recruiting for a Qualified Accountant.
The role reports in to the Finance Manager and there is a team of six people in the department.
- Monthly management accounts
- Preparation of annual budget and mid-year forecasts.
- Calculation of Product Standard Costs using Activity Based Costing system, COG’S review, general variance analysis.
- Preparation and reporting of company KPI’s
- Inventory analysis and reporting.
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register.
- Preparation of monthly Cash-flow projections and cash management.
- Preparation of VAT for Multiple territories, statistical returns, VIES / INTRASTAT.
- Assisting with year-end Financial audit and liaison with external auditors
- Assistance in the preparation & review of Finance SOP’s.
The successful applicant must possess the following knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience.
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA)
- Min of 5 years relevant work experience in a financial function in manufacturing environment (preferably Pharma)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- A working knowledge of ERP systems is preferable
- Strong numerical capabilities with attention to detail
Basic Salary 50K to 65K
Benefits include annual bonus, annual health insurance to the value of 1,300 Euro,Free GP care,Free annual medical, canteen ,carparking and pilates classes
Email CV to email@example.com or Call Orla on 014744605
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.