Sigmar recruitment is currently looking for a Support Technician for a leading Irish energy Business. The required candidate would have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the installation, operation and maintenance.
• Ensure the operational reliability of communications circuits terminating in the data centres through the provision of front-line support services.
• Provide front-line support for power services in the data centres including the installation of power distribution equipment in cabinets.
• Install communication devices, such as termination equipment, switches, splitters, routers
• Document and maintain operational procedures.
• Work with different departments in the wider maintenance and development of the data centres.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in installation and a variety of data centre equipment
• Strong technical knowledge of communications circuits and protocols
• Familiarity with power distribution equipment and basic electrical engineering concepts
• Strong communications skills
• Skilled in conducting tests to identify
• A proven ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Certification from recognised IT Service Provider company
• Experience in data networking
• Experience of installing and maintaining servers or storage equipment
Apply with strict confidence firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 086-7808678
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.