Senior Test Engineer
Test Engineering are directly involved in ensuring product quality through the development and implementation of technical systems to verify product requirements are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of Test Systems within a Medical Device Manufacturing environment
- Development of Test Systems involving Electro-Mechanical Pneumatic control
- Partner with Product Development to communicate DFM/DFT requirements in Product Design and support Product Design Qualification
- Document Test System requirements/specifications and drive Test System qualification/validation activities.
- Direct external contractors in the production of Electro-Mechanical test systems.
- Partner with Manufacturing Engineering Department to ensure the highest standards of practice related to EHS, GMP, process optimization.
- Lead the activity required to commission test systems for prototype and mainstream production.
- Represent the Test development function at technical reviews.
- Engage in trouble shooting activity related to improving test yields.
- Generate costings, task lists and schedule detail for the purposes of project management.
- Engineering Degree/ Level 8 in related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in the development of electro mechanical control systems with emphasis on pneumatics control/measurement.
- Analog and Digital circuit Analysis skills would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of applicable MDD standards compliance.
- Strong planning and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of C and LabWindows/CVI or LabView.
- Knowledge of ISO EN13485 & FDA Quality requirements an advantage.
- Experience of working within a Medical Device manufacturing environment an advantage.
- A strong team player with an ability to work to strict deadlines.
- A strong aptitude for problem solving, be pro-active and be able to work on their own initiative.
To apply for this position please contact Kim Hennessy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.