My client in Cork urgently require an EHS Specialist.
Key duties of this role include ( but not limited to ):
Analyzes and inspects work environments and procedures to ensure adherence to regulations.
- Regulations include :Health and Safety and the Environment
- Maintain the company's Industrial Emissions licence and applicable corporate requirements.
- Designs programs to prevent disease or injury to workers and damage to the environment
- Maintains the company’s accreditation to ISO 14001 and ISO 50001
- Collaborates with management to institute controls & remedial measures for hazardous conditions.
- Conducts safety training and education programs and demonstrates the use of safety equipment.
- Coordinates "right-to-know" programs regarding hazardous chemicals and other substances.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
The suitable applicant will have at least 3 years experience with a manufacturing facility.
Expertise in dealing with Project startup/walkdows is essential.
A preference is given to those who have exposure s
The candidate should have a relevant H&S qualification at Degree level .
An excellent salary is on offer here
To find out more please call Colin on 021-4847131 or mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.