Looking for an Manufacturing Engineer with NPI and Product Transfer experience for a growing Medical Device company in Galway.
This Manufacturing Engineer role will provide the opportunity to lead projects independently and also be invovled in New Product transfer.
- Represent Manufacturing Engineering on New Production Introduction and Capacity expansion project teams
- Under guidance, demonstrate proficiency in Project Management (Project Charter, Gantt) tools to maximise project opportunities and to influence and inform key customers and stakeholders.
- Scope, review and update documentation relating to equipment or processes and NPI projects, e.g specifications, validation documents, test protocols, URS's etc.
- Create documentation to support new and improved manufacturing processes with validation methods for inspection for verification and process controls.
- Ensure proper documentation is completed to meet quality systems requirements. (e.g. BOM's, DHRs, FMEA's, etc.)
- Summarise, analyse and draw conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
- Coordinate with the suppliers and external resources needed in developing and implementing new process/product plans.
- Provide technical expertise on the development of the manufacturing process, equipment selection and functionality.
- Negotiate target completion dates with appropriate personnel from other departments
- BEng in Manufacturing Processes, Biomedical Engineering or other Engineering Science.
- At least three years' experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in use of desktop software applications such as MS office.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and coordination skills, and capable of initiating and leading change.
- Ability to effectively work within a team and cross-functionally to expedite completion of critical project tasks
- Skilled and knowledgeable in manufacturing and new product processing
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Engineer role, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.