My client a well established manufacturing company require a Test Engineer.
He/she will be responsible for providing manufacturing test engineering support.
Providing expertise in the testing & failure analysis of product.
Provides direction & mentoring of the team to improve product quality, test yields & performance.
The role involves the testing of complex manufactured products
He/she will work with production to & improve product quality, yields & performance of test systems & process.
Key Duties :
- Perform Failure analysis (PFMEA's) on complex manufacturing test failures.
- Using standard test software applications, works with in-house & external software developers.
- Defines & drive improvements & changes to test software applications & systems to improve test yields.
- Work with cross functional groups to improve product quality, lean efficiency’s and test efficiency’s
- Performs tests, analyzes data, writes reports & executes validations to ISO standards
- Excellent data analysis & technical skills, utilizing apps. & in-house component & device tracking systems.
- Utilizing good documentation skills & complete regulatory submissions
- Works daily with quality, manufacturing engineering & operations.
- Provides improvement feedback & assisting with resolution of quality & manufacturing issues.
- Good data analysis & problem solving skills, debugging skills essential.
- Utilizing good documentation skills complete regulatory submissions using change notices etc..
- Work daily with quality, manufacturing engineering & operations, providing improvement feedback .
- The candidate should have a good knowledge in electronics & strong problem solving abilities.
- A Degree in a relevant field (Electronic Engineering for example.)
- At least 3 years experience in a high volume Electronics (or related) Industry.
- The ideal candidate would have previous knowledge in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in testing of electronic and mechanical devices preferred.
- Knowledge of test software applications ie. LabView and C or C++ an advantage
- Experience in validations in the manufacturiung sector would be an advantage.
Interested ? For more please mail me email@example.com for full details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.