Financial Accountant With Strong SAP Experience Required For Permanent Job In West Dublin
A growing international company in West Dublin have a permanent job vacancy for a Financial Accountant with strong SAP experience. This is a great opportunity for a Qualified Accountant who wants to work in a broad role.
Duties will include:
• Preparing and completing monthly management reports.
• Balance sheet reconciliations including a large number of multicurrency bank transactions.
• Monitoring/managing of various general ledger control accounts and variance analysis of key financial figures and metrics.
• Responsible for timely completion of quarterly forecasting and budget submissions.
• Maintaining the integrity of the general ledger, chart of accounts, intercompany re-charge and transactions.
• Preparing and delivering monthly reports to business functions and liaising with budget holders in relation to queries on transactions, variance analysis and cost trends for their areas.
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and innovative solutions so the team can operate in an efficient and cost effective manner.
• Accurate accounting of OPEX and CAPEX to relevant cost heads & general ledgers to present a true and fair view of the company’s expenses.
• Preparation of relevant management reports showing a true and fair view of the entity.
• Strong SAP experience (a must).
• Qualified Accountant (Candidates with strong experience who are not quite qualified will be considered)
If interested, please submit your CV to the role to confirm your interest and I will get back to you ASAP.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.