My client within the financial services sector now have a permanent requirement available for an IPASS qualified payroll administrator with a multi-national background.
• Manage the preparation and processing of the Ireland payroll on a monthly basis.
• Responsible for managing the employee benefits processes.
• Liaise with our outsourced payroll vendor and providers of group benefits
• Complete monthly reporting and reconciliation
• Deal with all queries from staff and managers in a timely and professional manner
• Work closely with the Finance Department on a monthly basis to meet local and group reporting
• To manage other HR projects and to perform other ad hoc duties as appropriate.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years working in a payroll position is essential.
• Previous experience managing the payroll process.
• IPASS qualification
• Strong Microsoft Office including Excel, Access, Word and Outlook.
• Extensive working knowledge of working with SAP and People Soft would be an advantage.
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.