- You must have a Level 8 Degree in Health and Safety, Environmental Protection qualification or related field
- 5 Years’ of Industry Expierence in EHS related area
- Knowledge of ISO45001/14001 systems
- Ideally you will have expierence within a Medical Device/Pharma Manufacturing facility
- A qualification in Manual Handling would be beneficial
- Good Training Skills
- You will be expected to Drive the EHS Culture across all business units and provide high-quality, health and welfare technical Leadership.
- Keep up to date on all matters regarding EHS Legislation.
- Manage Accident Investigation process, report accidents to the HSA as required.
- Address Risk Prevention including hazardous materials, spills releases, fires etc
- Implement and Maintain the Integrated Management Systems for ISO45001/14001.
- Ensure adequate Evacuation and Response arrangements are in place.
- Prepare and Maintain Monthly KPIs.
- Identify EHS Training needs and Develop and Deliver Programmes as necessary
To apply for this position please contact Amanda Reynolds at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455304 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.