Financial Accountant | Pharmaceutical | 60k | Park West
A very successful pharmaceutical organisation based in Park West is currently recruiting for a newly qualified financial accountant.
The successful candidate will gain exposure to all financial accounting matters relating to the group. The role is ideal for somebody who is looking to make their first move from practice or alternatively somebody who is in industry with a couple of years PQE and looking to fast track their career.
Salary on this position ranges from 55-60k + excellent benefits.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Preparing and completing monthly management reports within strict deadlines
• Balance sheet reconciliations including a large number of multicurrency bank transactions
• Monitoring/managing of various general ledger control accounts and variance analysis of key financial figures and metrics
• Responsible for timely completion of quarterly forecasting and budget submissions
• Treasury management including coordination of cash funding to subsidiaries
• Preparation of monthly financial pack for various entities in the Group, investigating variances and budget analysis
• Knowledge and expertise of SAP
• Supporting internal and external audit process
• Preparing and delivering monthly reports to business functions and liaising with budget holders in relation to queries on transactions, variance analysis and cost trends for their areas
• Ad hoc analyses and reporting
• Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
• Must have exposure to SAP
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.